13.1. NON PARTIAL VALIDITY OF CLAUSE
If any provision of these present conditions is declared invalid or unenforceable by a competent court, it will be declared unwritten and will not result in the nullity of other stipulations.
These general conditions can be modified at any time without notice by LA BOITE JAUNE, the applicable conditions are those in effect on the date of the order by the Customer.
13.3. APPLICABLE LAW – JURISDICTION
These general conditions are subject to French law concerning the substantive rules as the rules of form. Any dispute will be subject to a preliminary attempt at an amicable settlement.
In the absence of an amicable settlement, jurisdiction is given to the competent French courts, notwithstanding multiple defendants or introduction of third parties.
13.4. : REPRODUCTION OF THE APPLICABLE PROVISIONS (2005-136 ORDER OF 17 FEBRUARY 2005, CODE OF CONSUMPTION, CIVIL CODE)
Art. L. 211-4. of the Consumer Code
The seller must deliver goods in conformity with the contract and liable for defects of conformity existing upon delivery. It also addresses the lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, instructions for assembly or installation when it was put in his or her charge by the contract or was carried out under his or her responsibility.
Art. L. 211-5. of the Consumer Code
– To comply with the contract, the good must:
1. Be suitable for the purpose typically expected of a similar property and, where applicable:
– correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that he has presented to the Customer as a sample or model;
– present the features that a customer can reasonably expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, particularly in advertising or labeling;
2. Or have the features defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be suitable for any special requirement of the customer, made known to the seller and to which the latter agreed.
Art. L. 211-12. of the Consumer Code
The action resulting from lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods.
Art. 1641 of the Civil Code
The seller must guarantee in respect of hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it was intended, or that decrease this use that the customer would not have acquired, or would have paid a lower price if he had known.
Art. 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code
The action resulting from latent defects must be brought to suit by the purchaser within two years after discovery of the defect.
You can contact LA BOITE JAUNE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the following number: +33 (0)6 15 82 21 31.